Terms of Service
As a donor choosing to participate in Clark Atlanta University's (CAU) International Day of Giving campaigns, CAU requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by Clark Atlanta University and the roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I understand that only donations made through the Clark Atlanta University's International Day of Giving website will count toward any prizes and incentives offered as part of the donation period.
- I understand that my gift designation will receive all the monies that have been donated.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform that will safely process all contributions made to Clark Atlanta University.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within 5 business days via electronic funds transfer.
- I understand that refunds for donations made on GiveGab must be requested and approved within 4 business days of the original date of the donation. If approved, the full amount of the requested refund and donation processing fees will be refunded. Any donation refund request made outside of the 4 business day refund window must be handled outside of the GiveGab platform between Clark Atlanta University and the donor directly.
- I understand that any donations processed outside of the Crowdfunding donation period, through GiveGab.com, or subsequent recurring donations are subject to transaction fees outlined on the GiveGab.com pricing page: http://info.givegab.com/pricing.